Top Website For Using a Credit Card to Safely Buy Crypto Coins
If you are looking for a list of the best website where you can purchase crypto-tokens online safely and securely with your credit card then you have arrived at the right place!
Free to use
| 88% Claimed win-rate
$250 Min Deposit
Accepts Debit and Credit Card
What Is Cryptocurrency And Why Would You Want To Buy It?
Not many know the fact that cryptocurrencies were born as a side project of another invention. Satoshi Nakamoto, the mysterious inventor of Bitcoin, which is the first and strongest cryptocurrency, never planned to invent a digital money. In his statement about Bitcoin at the end of 2008, Satoshi states that he has created “A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System.“ His main project was to create something that many had failed to successfully do before digital money. The platform and system itself was of more importance to Satoshi and the platform is what we know as a decentralized digital cash system and the “decentralization” part was the key factor.
Crytocurrency Confirmation Process (Mining)
Confirmation of transactions is one of the most important pieces of this puzzle which is known as cryptocurrency. If a transaction is not yet confirmed it can be “faked”. Once the transaction gets confirmed it can never be faked, forged or duplicated. It also can never be reversed. It is now part of the block-chain. The only way to confirm a transaction is through mining. Miners have the most important job in this system. They confirm a transaction and thus the whole network knows that the transaction is trustworthy. Blockchains consist of nodes and when a transaction is confirmed by a miner each blockchain in the system must add a new node to the chain, with the transaction confirmation. Once the new node is added to the system, the miner is rewarded with a token of that cryptocurrency.
Cryptocurrency Transactional Properties
1) Irreversible: Once the new node is added to the blockchain system and the miner is rewarded, the transaction can not be reversed by anyone. Ever.
2) Pseudonymous: Your cryptocurrency address does not have to be connected to your real world identity. It is just a string of around 30 characters.
3) Fast and global: transactions will go through quickly within seconds or minutes from anywhere in the world.
4) Secure: Cryptocurrency uses cryptographic codes and keys which are in-penetrable.
5) Permissionless: you don’t need permission from anyone in order to send cryptocurrency from one address to another. The only “middle-man” in this story is the blockchain system.
Cryptocurrency Monetary Properties
1) Controlled supply: Many cryptocurrencies have limited supply. For example with Bitcoin, the final coin will be mined somewhere around 2140. All cryptocurrencies control the supply of the token by a pre-determined schedule written in with the original code that can not be reversed. This fact means that the monetary supply of a cryptocurrency in every given moment in the future can roughly be calculated today. There are no surprises and no money-printing.
2) No debt but bearer: The Fiat-money (USD, EUR, CAD, AUD) on your bank account only represents debt, the system works on debt also known as “I Owe You” currency systems. Cryptocurrenciy does not represent debt. They only represent themselves. They are more real than the numbers in your bank account.
What is The Future of Cryptocurrency?
The market of cryptocurrencies is very volatile at the moment. New cryptocurrencies are created on a daily basis and the total market cao is growing fast and will soon reach 1,000,000,000,000 (1,000 Billion). Some outdated or unsuccessful cryptocurrencies also die out every day. In some cases early investors become rich and later investors loose money or make money with day trading. Some people just buy and hold their cryptocurrency feeling that it will be worth much more in the future as with Bitcoin. Almost each and every cryptocurrency comes with a “promise” and hype about revolutionary properties. Not many new cryptos survive their first months, and many of them are pumped and dumped by speculators on a daily basis and go on to exist only as zombie coins until the last owner loses hope ever to see a return on his investment but some cryptocurrencies go on as winners.